Lawn & Garden Maintenance
Choose any level of maintenance to suite your needs and budgets.
Garden - Weekly or Bi-Weekly Visits
- Shrub Pruning
- Perennial Cutback
- Lawn Mowing and Trimming
- Lime and Aeration
High End – 100% Organic
Garden - Weekly Visits
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Perennial Cutback
- 100% Organic Fertilizing
- Compost Tea for the Garden
- Garden Topdress Installations
- Irrigation and Lighting Monitoring
- Annual Planting
- Bulb Planting
- No Spring or Fall Cleanups Necessary
- Vegetable Planters
- Lawn Mowing and Trimming Weekly
- Lime, Aeration, 100% Organic Lawn Topdress
- 100% Organic Fall Fertilization
Please contact Trisha at (604) 812-8385 or email@example.com to receive your customized Garden Maintenance Proposal.
Once your new landscaping has been installed by Sequoia, we are the ideal company for its care and attention throughout the year. Our team of certified horticulturalists, organic garden practitioners, and skilled hands will ensure that your yard is exceptionally well maintained. We offer a variety of services for lawn and garden maintenance and have different packages to accommodate your needs OR we can customize a maintenance plan specifically for you.
We spend a lot of time in our environment through all types of weather and we love the natural beauty of our “backyard”. Therefore, we don’t believe in using chemicals or pesticides to rid the gardens or grass of damage and disease. Instead, we employ organic factors like Compost Tea drenches to promote nutrient root growth in garden beds and lawn areas, Worm Castings to help reduce compaction and alleviate drainage problems, or a simple Soil Analysis to determine what is needed.
At Sequoia, we prefer to find a natural solution to the problem and will work with you to protect your yard and your investment.
- General/Seasonal Garden Maintenance
- Fall and Spring Clean Up, Site Winterizing
- Pruning and Retention
- Complete, Organic Turf Maintenance
- Hedge and Tree Maintenance
- Compost Tea Applications
- Top Soil, Mulching and Soil Amending